Tattooing By Joe Kennedy

Tattoo Connection
205 Route 23
Wantage, N.J. 07461

All work you see on this blog has been done by Joe Kennedy.
Tattooing since 1989.
I love working with a customer's ideas and help to get those ideas translated into the skin.
From the simple, to elaborate custom work.
As you will see, throughout this blog, that I do all kinds of work and work in many tattoo styles.

http://www.tattooconnection.com/


Email
Tattoojk@aol.com

Leaverage

Amazon

Saturday

Lady Liberty, Freedom Tower and USS New York

Patriotic tattoos are as old as America. What images portray patriotism to you? This tattoo was a lot of fun, but I guess most of my tattoos have an element of fun built in for me, I really enjoy what I do. Time to time I am asked to do a patriotic tattoo with a 911 theme, this was no exception. The existing eagle and flag was itching to be enhanced. The first tattoo I add was the  close up of Lady Liberty, which later we would  have her looking out over New York harbour. Looking through some art of the harbour and artwork depicting the USS New York we were hit by inspiration.

Please Remember Those Who Have Sacrificed For Us To Be Free!

No comments:

Tattoo Designs