Tattooing By Joe Kennedy

Tattoo Connection
205 Route 23
Wantage, N.J. 07461

All work you see on this blog has been done by Joe Kennedy.
Tattooing since 1989.
I love working with a customer's ideas and help to get those ideas translated into the skin.
From the simple, to elaborate custom work.
As you will see, throughout this blog, that I do all kinds of work and work in many tattoo styles.

http://www.tattooconnection.com/


Email
Tattoojk@aol.com

Leaverage

Amazon

Saturday

Tribal Tattoo An expression of Power

Although this tribal tattoo has no actual tribe that it is from, I often look to the past for inspiration in my designs. Drawing this tattoo seemed easy as it flowed onto the arm. Design the tattoo directly on the skin is always interesting as you may not know where it is going to end up. Most of the tribal designs you have seen on my blog tend to be freehand tattoo designs, created in the moment.

No comments:

Tattoo Designs