Tattooing By Joe Kennedy

Tattoo Connection
205 Route 23
Wantage, N.J. 07461

All work you see on this blog has been done by Joe Kennedy.
Tattooing since 1989.
I love working with a customer's ideas and help to get those ideas translated into the skin.
From the simple, to elaborate custom work.
As you will see, throughout this blog, that I do all kinds of work and work in many tattoo styles.

http://www.tattooconnection.com/


Email
Tattoojk@aol.com

Leaverage

Amazon

Tuesday

Virgin Mary Comes Alive


This was a vey nice surprise for Monday, one my newer customers popped in and got inspired. After finding a suitable image a drawing was done and 3 hours later here you see the results. People often ask if you need an appointment to get tattooed, sometimes just walking into your favorite shop works.

 Walk ins are always welcome and sometimes brings out the best in me, I always like the challenge. So if you wake up some morning desiring a new tattoo, then you should go get one, not an appointment. Get inspired, get tattooed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you always seem to amaze me your art is so kickass! now i have to save me some money to go over to jersey to your store and get myself inspired! =0)

Tattoo Designs