Tattooing By Joe Kennedy

Tattoo Connection
205 Route 23
Wantage, N.J. 07461

All work you see on this blog has been done by Joe Kennedy.
Tattooing since 1989.
I love working with a customer's ideas and help to get those ideas translated into the skin.
From the simple, to elaborate custom work.
As you will see, throughout this blog, that I do all kinds of work and work in many tattoo styles.

http://www.tattooconnection.com/


Email
Tattoojk@aol.com

Leaverage

Amazon

Saturday

Golden Pagoda, Tattoo Cover up

pagoda tattoo OK so you got her name on your arm... no problem. Creating a new image is the best way to cover it up. So here is what I did...Golden Pagoda
Drawn from a picture, I took while in Japan a number of years ago,The Golden Pagoda reflecting in a tranquil pond. When I took the picture I knew that someday I would tattoo the image.Dragon tattoo

Another reworked tattoo, here once laid a mighty dragon ( but poorly done)but time has shown that some thing are better off fading. I reworked the dragon and added some stars and his signature logo "Chef in Thyme".

No comments:

Tattoo Designs