Tattooing By Joe Kennedy

Tattoo Connection
205 Route 23
Wantage, N.J. 07461

All work you see on this blog has been done by Joe Kennedy.
Tattooing since 1989.
I love working with a customer's ideas and help to get those ideas translated into the skin.
From the simple, to elaborate custom work.
As you will see, throughout this blog, that I do all kinds of work and work in many tattoo styles.

http://www.tattooconnection.com/


Email
Tattoojk@aol.com

Leaverage

Amazon

Friday

Some cool Tribal Tattoo Designs

sugarskull tattoo
Tribal arm tattoo
Recently I have been doing a number of Tribal Tattoo Designs. Some tribal Tattoos have history and meaning behind them and if you are so inclined to get one, you should know the meaning behind your tattoo. Many of thew designs I use for tribal tattoos I come up with on my own but sometimes I take the time to research an authentic tribal tattoo motif. Using tribal designs to make something new and original can be rewarding and end up with a very unique design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what lovely tribal tattoo designs

Tattoo Designs